At Cheek to Cheek Hospital for Animals, we offer a wide variety of veterinary services. We are here to take care of all of your pet needs! General healthcare from pediatrics to geriatrics, obesity & weight management, arthritis & pain management, allergies, parasite prevention, behavior counseling, pet supplies, and more! Look through some of our services below, then call today or request an appointment online.
Admit Your Pet for the Day:
- No appointment needed!
- Bring your pet in between 7:30AM – 11:00AM, give us a phone number that we can reach you during the day, then pick up between 3:00PM – 6:00PM Monday – Friday.
Exams, Consultations and Preventive Health Care
- Pediatric Preventive Health Care and Consultations
- Adult Pet Preventive Health Care and Consultations
- Middle-aged and Senior Pet Preventive Health Care and Consultations
- Heartworm Testing, Prevention and Treatment
- Intestinal Parasite Testing, Prevention and Treatment
- Flea and Tick Prevention and Treatment
- Weight Management Guidance and Consultations
- Behavior Consultations and Guidance
- Vaccines Tailored to your Pets Life-style.
- Microchiping for Pet Identification
- Sick or Injured Pet Exams, Diagnostics and Treatment
- Pain Prevention and Management: Arthritis, Back Pain, Hip Dysplasia etc.
- Metabolic Diseases: Liver, Kidney, Gastrointestinal, and Pancreatic Diseases
- Endocrine Diseases: Diabetes, Cushings, Addisons, Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism
- Heart Diseases: Heartworms, Cardiomyopathy, Heart Murmurs, Congestive Heart Failure, Cardiac Arrythmias
- Spays and Neuters
- Soft Tissue Surgeries: Skin Tumors, Lacerations and Fight Wounds – Abscess, Mastectomy, Vulvoplasty, Stenotic Nares, Soft-Palate Resection, Ear and Eye Surgeries, Intestinal Blockages Resection and Biopsy, Spleenectomy, Cystotomy, Hernia Repair, etc.
- Orthopedic Surgery: Fracture Repair/Bone Plating, Anterior Cruciate Repair, Patella Luxation Fixation, Amputations, Femoral Head Ostectomy, Joint Luxation Repair, etc.
- Other Related Surgery Services: Blood Transfusions, Hospitalization, Isolation Ward, Pain Management
- Complete Oral Health Assessment and Treatment
- Professional Cleaning and Polishing
- Full Mouth Dental X-rays
- Oral Infection and Pain Management
- Nerve Blocks, Extractions, Oro-Nasal Fistula Repair, Oral Tumor Excision
- Periodontal Disease Treatment
- Dental Care Products
- Flea Allergy Dermatitis
- Atopy (Environmental Allergies)
- Contact Allergies
- Food Allergies
- Breed Predispositions
- Ear Infections
- Skin Infection
- Skin Cancers
- Contagious and Non-Contagious Skin Diseases
- Auto-Immune Skin Diseases
- Safe and Reliable Pre-medications, Induction and Maintenance Anesthetic Agents
- Pre-op and Post-op Pain Management
- Trained and Professional Nursing Staff to Monitor Patients both during surgery and after
- Anesthesia Monitoring: Body Temperature, Blood Pressure, EKG, Heart Rate, Respiration Rate, Blood Oxygen Level, Blood CO2 Level
- Patient Comfort: Warm Air Blankets, Warm Water Bags, Fluffy Beds in Recovery
- On site lab for Blood and Urine Tests
- Off site Idexx Reference Lab for some blood and urine tests
- Fuji Digital Radiography
- Schick Digital Dental Radiography
- Philips Diagnostic Ultrasonagraphy
Pharmacy and Online Pharmacy
- We have most medications your pet will need in our in-house pharmacy
- See our Home Delivery options on our online pharmacy.
- Quality of Life Evaluations and Consultations
- Cremation with Cremains Returned
- Grief Counseling
- Baths and Medicated Baths (Massage included)
- Indoor facility and climate controlled
- Dogs go out on a walk in a fenced area at least twice daily
- Clean and well kept kennel with assigned care taker